Guiding Eyes for the Blind 44th Annual Virtual Golf Classic
Featuring Football Legend & Two-Time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning
Join us for a wonderful week of golf and play a round at the course of your choice, all in support of our inspiring mission, to provide guide dogs to people with vision loss for greater independence.
Golfers simply play a round of golf at their convenience on a course of their choice between Saturday, June 12th, and Sunday June 20th. You register online via our registration page, then contact the golf course of your choice and book a tee time. After your golf round, you create an account and submit your score here and your score will be added to our event’s overall leaderboard. It’s as easy as that!
The Guiding Eyes Annual Golf Classic has been our signature event for more than forty years. It is a special time to raise funds in support of our mission and celebrate our graduates, blind and visually impaired golfers, volunteers, and donors.
VIP Reception: Friday, June 11th
Gameplay Window: Saturday, June 12th to Sunday, June 20th
Awards Show: Monday, June 21st
Format: Individual Best Ball Net (Max Score Triple Bogey)
Sponsorships: Inquire at email@example.com
1. Complete your registration by clicking here.
2. Contact the golf course of your choice and book a tee time between Saturday, June 12th, and Sunday June 20th.
3. Individual stroke play with HANDICAP. Each golfer records his/her strokes on every hole with one simple rule: Pick your ball up after a triple score, do not record a score higher than a 6 on a Par 3, a 7 on a Par 4, and a 8 on the Par 5.
4. After your round is complete, submit your total score along with your handicap here (refer to golf course rating and slope to determine accurate golfer handicap). Your score will be added to our results page.
5. Join us for the Awards Show on Monday, June 21st!
We are relying on the honor system for this charity event. Remember to have FUN all while raising critical funds
to support Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s mission to provide guide dogs to people with vision loss.