Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s 44th Annual Virtual Golf Classic
Featuring Football Legend & Two-Time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning
Guiding Eyes for the Blind provides guide dogs to people with vision loss. We are passionate about connecting exceptional dogs with individuals for greater independence. Guiding Eyes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with all services provided completely free of charge. At Guiding Eyes, we rely upon the contributions of our generous donors to fulfill our mission. We work out of our Headquarters and Training Center in Yorktown Heights, New York, and our Canine Development Center in Patterson, New York. Guiding Eyes is an accredited member of the International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF), the organization that establishes worldwide standards for the breeding and training of guide dogs.
Gameplay Window:Saturday, June 12th to Sunday, June 20th Awards Show:Monday, June 21st
1. Complete your registration by clicking the here.
2. Contact the golf course of your choice and book a tee time between Saturday, June 12th, and Sunday June 20th.
3. Individual stroke play with HANDICAP. Each golfer records his/her strokes on every hole with one simple rule: Pick your ball up after a triple score, do not record a score higher than a 6 on a Par 3, a 7 on a Par 4, and a 8 on the Par 5.
4. After your round is complete, submit your total score along with your handicap (refer to golf course rating and slope to determine accurate golfer handicap). Your score will be added to our event’s overall leaderboard.
5. Join us for the Awards Show on Monday, June 21st!
We are relying on the honor system for this charity event. Remember to have FUN all while raising critical funds
to support Guiding Eyes for the Blind’s mission to provide guide dogs to people with vision loss.
Click below to watch a special message from Eli Manning:
For more information about Guiding Eyes for the Blind, please download our Fact Sheet or visit our website